Thursday, September 19, 2013

What a Way to Start the Day

The alarm went off around 5 this morning. Grumbling because I hadn't gotten much sleep (yay for teething babies!!) I discovered that we had no water. 

Ugh. 

I called the water company and learned that there were not one, but two water main breaks in our neighborhood that could be causing decreased water pressure or no water. We're in the no water camp. 

So Nicky and I took an early morning water to check it out. Sure enough, the crews were working just where the alert on the water co phone line said they were. As we walked, I noticed yellow tape around the end of our neighbors driveway. Hmm 

A few minutes before six, the trucks and Bobcat rolled onto our block. After a few minutes of staking and rearranging the trucks, the Bobcat started digging--directly behind our neighbors car. 

I guess the noise of the digging finally woke him up because it was at this point he came out to see what was going on. 
Then he moved his car down the driveway, away from the machinery. 

I hope this gets resolved quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment