Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gratitude

Heading into Thanksgiving week, I'm reminded that no matter the struggles we face, we have so many reasons to be thankful.

I thought that each day this week I'd ask the boys what they were thankful for and post their responses here (I'll include DP and me too, but our answers might not be as entertaining).

Christian: "Our house." This is the painting of the house he did this afternoon.

Connor: "Crwanberry juice."

DP: That the desk is back in the office...and that wifey is done asking for help with projects around the house for the weekend.

Me: I'm thankful that we're home...really home.  After so many years of feeling like we were living without roots, we're home in a place where we can plant and nurture our roots.  That feels really good.


2 comments: