Sunday, November 27, 2011

Top STL Tweeps

Do you Tweet?  I have a Twitter account, and I look at Twitter pretty regularly, though I'm not at all a prolific tweeter.  If I were, today's tweets would look something like this:  "Only clear liquids today." "Broth for lunch...yum."  And so on.  Boring!

What I really like Twitter for is information, usually more real-time information than other sources.  When I was working in DC I learned that it was useful to follow my clients who used Twitter.  They would regularly tweet information that could have been helpful for my work, but rather than telling me directly, I had to find out about it on Twitter.  Frustrating!

Here's a list of St. Louis' "most influential" tweeps.  I think the list is subjective, but here you go:

Slideshow: St. Louis' Most Influential Tweeps

When I first read the list, I saw that I already followed a couple of these folks.  After reading the list, I added a couple others.  How about you, do you follow any of these people? Do you think it's a good list?  Is there anyone else you would add?


No comments:

Post a Comment