Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Starting Them Young

Christian has become a fan of college basketball this year.  It's been fun to have him say "Can I watch college basketball? Who's playing?"  Then he'll sit, paying rapt attention to the game, giving us frequent updates on the score.

Such fun!

Tonight, he filled out his first NCAA bracket.
He tried to help his brother, but Connor got distracted by Beyblades.
About halfway through, he got tired of writing, so he made his picks and had me fill them in (yes, I do have handwriting like a five-year old).
He picked Mizzou and Temple to go to the championship game, with Mizzou winning it all.

Mizzou-Rah. 

That's my boy!

2 comments:

  1. Temple?! That is a funny choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too, but he picked his teams with no help from me. It was cute to see him analyze the pairings, who had what seed, and if he knew anything about the team before he made his choice.

    ReplyDelete