Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scenes from a family dinner

As I mentioned briefly in an earlier post, family dinners for the DC Meyer/Bauer crew had become a fun and regular occurrence.  I miss these.  A lot.  So it was fun to get to get the fam back together (we missed you Mike and Vanessa) on Friday night.  A little glimpse:

Of course, there was wine (it was a family dinner, after all).

I realized that I didn't get pictures of the food (delish chicken chili) or of the other family members present...so my apologies to Steph, Chris, Charlie, and Katie...I must have gotten caught up in the wine and the kiddos.

Steve chats with Connor via Facetime.


 There's Connor (his eyes and nose anyway).



Hi Sam!



Aw, DrewB


Connor's still tuned in. He misses his cousins.


1 comment:

  1. Connor is so cute on face time!! (He's cute all the time, but you know what I mean!)

    Thank you for the photo of Samantha, I love it. :-)

    Also, I don't mind not being photographed AT ALL!!

    ReplyDelete