Monday, October 10, 2011

Ted Drewes

After a weekend of too much heavy food, as we neared the end of Sunday night I got a taste for ice cream.  The problem was, I didn't have any in the freezer.  This fact alone is startling.  Ice cream before bed is something of a family ritual (thanks Grandpa!).  So, while DP was laying down watching football, I asked how tired he really was...."Give me a list" he said.  Are you sure? "Give me a list."  So I gave him the Ted Drewes gift card and he was on his way to pick up a quart of the world's best frozen custard.

A few minutes after he left, he was back with the goods.  Yum. Yum. And Yum.





That brown bag wasn't the bag that the custard came home in.  Rather, it was a bag with a big ice block in it so that the custard would not melt on the way home.  Very clever and smart of the Ted Drewes folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment