Sunday, October 16, 2011

Time to fly

One of the things I miss the most about DC (up there with my family and our church) is the trapeze school.  Thanks to cousin Vanessa, I got hooked on this back in late February.  It became a challenge, stress relief, and an escape.  Time for me.  It was...it is, awesome.

I was so glad to have time during this trip to fit in two flying trapeze classes.  After nearly four months off, I've clearly lost some upper body strength, and the callouses that I'd developed on my hands had softend.  So today, I'm REALLY sore, and my hands are ripped up from the bar. I'm not complaining.  I love this.

Working on my backend Gazelle.


Katie working on the set split.


























Caption this:


The catcher in the catch trap getting ready for the next flyer:





 


No comments:

Post a Comment