Thursday, December 29, 2011

Password Peeves

Am I alone in being annoyed by the huge number of passwords that are needed to make it through the day? I need a password for hotmail, Facebook, my work computer, any number of programs at work, the bank account, the kids Nabi and other software that accompanies their electronic toys, this blog, online stores like Amazon or others that we use, iTunes/the Apple app store, online news sites that require registration, and on and on. I've had it. I can't keep them all straight. Every single time I go into the Apple app store I have to reset the password because I can't remember it. Was the fist letter capitalized or not? Did I use an exclamation point? What was it? I've changed more passwords in the last week, I have no idea what's been changed anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I reset passwords constantly too. It's crazy. Chris has a spreadsheet hidden on his computer listing them all, lol...well his passwords at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, my good intentions are to change all passwords to one, but haven't done it yet, so until I get around to that I have a little paper tablet with all the passwords. Being the doodler that I am, sometimes I have trouble finding them amongst the doodles in my tablet. Haha!

    ReplyDelete