Saturday, December 31, 2011

Great St. Louis Coffee

I was flipping through the January edition of Southern Living yesterday when I saw this:
Cool.  Kaldi's Coffee is featured as one of the magazine's favorite Southern roasters.  I'm reading it on my iPad, so I'm not sure what page it's on in the print magazine, but it's in the Pride of Place section. 

I love Kaldi's...give me Kaldi's over Starbucks or any other coffee shop coffee any day.  When I walk into the Kaldi's location on DeMun, I usually wish that I had an hour or two to sit with a book, rather than having to rush off to the next thing.  It's been great to see Kaldi's pop up in Schnuck's in the area, but unfortunately they haven't put one into my Schnucks yet.  Maybe in 2012....

In the meantime, I'll just enjoy it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment